PCB Sale: S800, Green Pre, Nite EQ, Green PSU, 5003 EQ + inductors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterc

Hi all

Owing to demand, I have the following PCBs for sale:
Green Pre - $20
S800 - $19
Nite EQ - $19
Green PSU - $6
5003 EQ - $18
100mH inductor steel core - $22
1H inductor steel core - $24

Shipping from Johannesburg, South Africa is $10 per 6 boards. This is the minimum cost. It 2-5 weeks owing to our inefficient post system, but is usually 2 weeks.
My Paypal account is peterc(dot)onwe(at)gmail.com
Please PM me for orders. When paying, please specify which PCBs you have ordered, makes it easier to track things.

Thanks
Peter

Update 3 June 2016: PCBs will only be ready next week Thursday 10 June 2016.

Hi Peter

Just want to confirm the S800 and nite eq prices are for a stereo set?

Thanks
Neil

Also curious, does the Green power supply also power the S800 eq? How many channels of eq can you run off that power supply?

This is a great answer to demand , Hey you had some projects  in the works
what ever became of those ?

Hi Neil

Hi Peter
Just want to confirm the S800 and nite eq prices are for a stereo set?
Thanks
Neil

The price is per PCB which is a single channel, so for 2 channels / stereo you'd need 2 boards.

@jcoutu1
Also curious, does the Green power supply also power the S800 eq?

Yep. It will do up to 8 channels of most things, if the regulators have decent heatsinks on them. 4 channels if there are no heatsinks, the regs will get warm but will be OK

@OKGB
This is a great answer to demand , Hey you had some projects  in the works what ever became of those ?

They cost quite a bit to get into production, so they did not get developed any further. The 500 series LA4 was the on that I really wanted to push, but now with the demise of the VTL5c4/2 vactrol, it is not really viable any longer.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Just wondering, did you receive the boards on 10 June? If so, when did they go out?

Cheers,
Chris

Also interested in an update on shipping of the S800's.  My AML kits are here and I'm really looking forward to the build. Thanks again Peter for doing this!

Back