• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB vintage 4PDT toggle switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

GDIY Supporter
Hello

I am looking for 3 or 4 4PDT toggle switches in order to have a passive true bypass.
Ideally I am looking for some chunky switches like you found on the old Pultec / Gates etc units.

I believe at some point they were made by Switchcraft. On eBay the price are completely insane.
I bought 3 of them for a reasonnable price but they have 3 positions and only do what I want on the extreme positions, middle position is only switching one side. They'd be perfect for a LCR panning ala Putnam console I believe!

s-l1600.jpg

I can trade them for the ones I want if needed, otherwise let me know if you have something for sale!!

I am also looking for Neve 2254 style toggle switches, like those ones, 4PDT too?!

Toggle-PT17RUS-0-500x500.jpg

Thanks a lot

Thomas

I have a bunch of them. Switchcraft Telever.
Could you send me a pic of the version you need ? 
best,
Andreas

this russian switch looks very similar
http://diy-tubes.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=452
but it is only DPDT...

Yes, this is where I bought it, out of curiosity. They actually look great! But 4PDT would be AWESOME for true bypassing some units I am building.

Kosi, I am sending you a PM :)

Latest posts

Back