EURO 2016

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruffrecords said:
ENGLAND!!!

Cheers

Ian

Important game for England tomorrow, it's always nice to check the newspapers and see the most dramatic titles:

"Euro 2016: Iceland ready to go to war with England in bid to write history 40 years after triumphing in the Cod Wars
Joint-coach Heimir Hallgrimsson believes a victory over England will change the face of Icelandic football forever"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-england-vs-iceland-ready-to-go-to-war-40-years-after-cod-wars-a7104546.html

Portugal here.

Renato Sanches  is my favourite player of the team:

renato-sanches-portugal-belgium_3439422.jpg

Big fan of Germany here.  Nice clean precise play, no players with too big an ego, working together as a team... I think their soccer is beautiful to watch.

I was sort of hoping Sweden would make it through but they just suck too much. The didn't deserve to move on.

A German supporter here!
Though I have to say that it's also been really nice watching Iceland play in these games. I'm Finnish myself, but our national team doesn't get into the big games. :)

Well I just saw Iceland play and I'm very happy for them as well. Especially being Swedish!

Unfortunately we can't have Germany vs Island in the final, that'd be a sure win regardless of who wins. But at least there are now two chances of my favorite teams to move to the semi and final.

Iceland is a really entertaining team,
they are very solid as a team, defend really well and are highly motivated.

I'm enjoying watching them in this Euro.

Who would say they will be able to reach this point! From now on anything can happen.

Congratulations Iceland!

ruffrecords said:
ruffrecords said:
ENGLAND!!!

Cheers

Ian

ICELAND!!!

Cheers

Ian

Yes.

After that game the jokes are already out.

England is the only country that can exit Euro twice in a week.  ;D

It was a good game.

My favourite has always been Germany. The coach seems to have strange habits though.

very well played by italy on monday but spain wasn't the same as it were 4 years ago. i'm looking forward to see germany bring us back to reality on saturday. this match is such a classic

Whoops said:
In my opinion Italy and Germany are by far the Best teams in the Tournament.

In the end, Italy will win 1-0, with a penalty at the 89 minute!

lol.....

Lest we forget though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39sD1li2_E

Back