• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sknote Leso Compressor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonallenh

This is more of a feeler. I got this as a kit and have liked it on drums, but there are some very weird quirks. The meters need to be calibrated, and the mix control doesn't sound like a mix control to me. I'd prefer to sell this to a tech who would feel comfortable improving it. The sidechain filters are very useful, and when you get it dialed in just right, it brings up the natural ambience of a room quite nicely.

They sell these for $1,200 now, apparently. Make me any ($0 is not an offer  ;D) offer though, I'm losing space and have to unload some gear.

SKJGProject said:
Mix is not broken...it is not a dry/wet control as usual but instead you can use it to add a bit of the dry signal...ask quinto

That's interesting... It was never really made clear. Is there a manual for this unit now? The lack of documentation has been worrisome.

Back