• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hairball Rev D $450usd shipped

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vernois

I haven't gotten around to trouble shooting and it's been long enough that I've moved on to other things.
It's a complete kit, the "zero"  control would benefit from a better quality pot.  I snipped a couple suspect transistors but will supply several replacements. Was passing audio, but not compressing. I'm guessing it would be an easy project for someone more familiar with the circuit than myself.  Can send pics if interested.
Gavin

I've got pics I can send. Just shoot me a pm. Again, I have replacement transistors, plus a set of matched FET's. I would like to get $500 usd shipped. But if no one is interested I'm open to offers.

One last try before I get into troubleshooting and keeping. Would rather sell though.

Sorry about that,  i somehow missed it. You interested in pics?

Latest posts

Back