• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Multiple Audio transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebbeesneez

Selling Beesneez stock Ben has collected over the years. But we're clearing out some new old stock. All prices are Australian $ (25% less than USD).

I have the following items available (these are in addition to previously posted items) Thanks to Ian (ruffrecords) for telling me about the img tag!

3 x LS-68 @ $50 each

01.jpg

1 x LS-141 @ $50

02.jpg

|||| SOLD |||| 1 x LS-14X @ $50  |||| SOLD ||||

03.jpg

1 x LS-30 @ $50

04.jpg

1 x LS-30X @ $50

05.jpg

2 x Cinemag CMOQ-1SB/S @ $40 each

06.jpg

4 x Cinemag CMOQ-1H @ $40 each

07.jpg

2 x Cinemag CM-9589L @ $40 each

08.jpg

09.jpg

1 x Cinemag CMOB-3L @ $40

10.jpg

1 x Cinemag CMOQ-2H @ $40

11.jpg

1 x Lundahl LL2914 @ $40

12.jpg

1 x Cinemag CML-150MT @ $40

13.jpg

1 x Cinemag CMMI-5CPC @ $40

14.jpg

1 x Cinemag CMMI-10PCA @ $40

15.jpg

--------------------------------

Please note I check my messages every Tuesday and Thursday, so if it's taken a while to get a response, my apologies.

Please PM me with a postal address and I'll send an invoice to you if the item is still available.

PLEASE DON'T PAY UNLESS YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE, WHICH CONFIRMS WE STILL HAVE THE ITEM.

Our PayPal address is:

[email protected]

Postage to Australia is charged at $15 - if it ends up costing more we will send you an additional PayPal invoice for the difference (only actual cost) and if it is less we will refund the difference.

For international, we will do the same and initially charge out $25

Cheers

Seb | Beesneez Microphones

Latest posts

Back