• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Broken rack gear

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejendres

I'm looking for broken rack gear in a 2U case. Preferably studio gear, ultimately I'd love broken mic preamps. I'm looking to use the case and other components in some builds.

I'm looking for dirt cheap broken stuff.

Wrong Group if you want Berhringer,  anything worth fixing is probably worth keeping
you may find some ART , I have allot of 2RU cases  you could have except for postage cost

Digidesign gear turns up on eBay on a regular basis, and it's all cheaper than buying the same size rack box as a new, empty case

Nick Froome

How about this Bogen mixer http://r.ebay.com/luetW7

About $40 shipped in the US, has VU meter, 4 inputs (probably transformer balanced), lots of knobs and jacks and other bits.

okgb said:
Wrong Group if you want Berhringer,  anything worth fixing is probably worth keeping
you may find some ART , I have allot of 2RU cases  you could have except for postage cost

Yeah, an Art would be ideal. But really I'm looking for some busted gear in a 2U case so I can use the 2U case. Any bonus parts that I can use would be a cherry on top.

Greg said it though; its not gonna be worth the shipping. Ebay sellers get discounts on shipping so thats really your best option.  Unless you want to give me $50 bucks with $25 for some pos eq case and another $20- $25 that its gonna take to ship it. Thats if you're in the us, location? I think craigslist is what you need.

Rocinante said:
Greg said it though; its not gonna be worth the shipping. Ebay sellers get discounts on shipping so thats really your best option.  Unless you want to give me $50 bucks with $25 for some pos eq case and another $20- $25 that its gonna take to ship it. Thats if you're in the us, location? I think craigslist is what you need.

I'm in PA outside of Philly

Latest posts

Back