Hiring Electronics Assembly/Engineer Tube/Solid State

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitardick

GDIY Supporter
Interested in hiring an electron tube and solid state electronics assembly/engineer to complete several known microphone and microphone Preamp kits and modifications.  I also would like the individual hired to help me design a circuit that could be mass produced at a later date, should it be profitable to market and distribute.

If you do not have both engineering knowledge and assembly expertise, it is still ok to inquire. I am in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California, but if you live else where, it is fine to inquire. I do not mind traveling or shipping projects for the right opportunity.

I also have some guitar electronics/pickup design projects as well.  A list of the projects will be made available to those that inquire. 

This position is to be filled in the next four months.  Thank you for your consideration.

I tried sending you an email a few weeks back. Not sure if you've seen the message or not, but I am very interested. I am in San Diego, but travel to the Bay Area monthly.

Thanks
Danny

Back