TR3-B: What's your take on it?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveP

I seem to remember that materials with high temperature super conduction started to become available in the 90's, just about the time that the triangles appeared.  This might make practical the generation of magnetic fields sufficiently powerful to divert a gravitational field.

It was possibly an offshoot of Tokamak fusion containment research.  I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people out there that are convinced that they are aliens, but I think it is much more likely that they are experimental US aircraft.  I don't think that they are seen anywhere else than the US, UK and Europe, which tells me that the possibility of a malfunction and the technology falling into hostile hands is too risky at the moment.  I wonder if this is part of Operation Paperclip finally made a practicality.

The CIA generated a lot of misinformation to disguise the development of the stealth fighter and I would guess this is just a continuation of the same.

DaveP

270px-1962_TR3B.jpg
"TR3B" ?

I wasn't aware of this until I googled after reading your post.... however, about a decade ago, I used to live way out in the boonies,  not too far from a military base that had a an area where they'd do bombing test runs.  Anyway, late one night, while having some drinks with a friend, we saw something that looked exactly like that....  it moved fairly slowly for an aircraft, and was silent...

Sounds pretty kooky I know... :eek:

Back