Green Pre's Completed (Pics)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matta

It is done!

I finally got the pres racked up and provide pics for your viewing pleasure. I am still waiting on the toroidal, in
the mean time I am using a large 'box' type CT, which surprisingly is not interfering with the Pre's like I thought it would.
The metal work proved the hardest part!!!!

green_front.jpg

green_alt.jpg

green_inside.jpg

So from complete Newbie to my first DIY project, and it works!

Thank you ALL so much for sharing your knowledge with me and just for being the group you are.
BIG thanks to Peter C for such a great project, the boards and constant advise and answering my questions.

The 'bug' has bitten and I am already thinking about what the next build will be...
My wife is taking away my credit card, for safe keeping.... LOL!

Thanks again.

Matt

Lookin good! Looks like you could even stuff a couple more in there if you wanted eh? :green:
:guinness:

Thanks Joel,

That is the idea, I think I am going to build 2 of the 'What Compressors' from Peter's design, should compliment the Pre's quite nicely ;-)

Cheers

Matt

Thanks Peter,

I am looking forward to adding in the 'What's', should be a fun build. The Cable wrap is called Spirawarp, it was only a couple rand a meter from Yebo Electronics, I think it helps keep things tidy, I plan to make the rack even neater.

Thanks again for your encouragement and support,

Cheers

Matt

Back