Grouporder sifam knobs -Closed-

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nele

Anyone up for some sifam knobs? I can get them relatively cheap here in The Netherlands, but there is a minimum order amount of 75 euro's and I am 30 euro's short.

A price indication:

S211 knob, grey costs 1,20 euro's
C211 cap 0,16 euro

this is excluding VAT and shipping...

check http://www.sifam.com/collet_intro.lasso for info

Minimum order is 10 pieces a knob/cap.

Nele, are you sure that the original ssl one have 21mm base diameter?
i'm interested in some too..
i once tried to setup a group oder at TechTalk for this same knobs (but i'm not sure about the part number, i have to check back) but haven't found enough interest.

It's 15 or 16mm, definately not 21mm.

The 21mm were more like the size that was used for control room volume on SSL consoles, and cut & boost on the early Blue Focusrite stuff.

Keith

true..
i seem to remember that measuring the knobs from a shot of an original ssl, i found that they were 15mm ones..

EU members might check mailine surplus, I just scored a bunch of these (black sifam 15mm 1/4" shaft collets) at 50p each - they had hundreds left too.

Hi,

I think the original knobs are 15mm. Personally I'm going for 21mm because I like the size and the layout of the gyraf clone has enough room for them. Shaft is 6mm for switches. 1/4 inch for pots. I'm also ordering knobs for my calrec clone so they will be 15mm, 6mm shaft.

15mm knobs cost about 1 euro.
caps are about 17 eurocent for 21 and 15 mm.

please mail your exact orders (use the link above for codes! if you want, I have a sifam catalogue in pdf I can mail you) to: knobs (at) boemboemklap (dot) nl . don't forget the colors...

adios,
corneel

ps: three cheers for portugal.. sorry about rooney.

Kruz, here.

http://www.mainlinegroup.co.uk/mless/main.php?act=Card&id_element=1105

I tell a lie, it's a 6mm shaft 15mm skirt, but there are other similar knobs in odd places round the catalogue.

I should say it comes with a grey cap, next to it is a 29mm red cap sifam too. The total bargain of the catalogue was XLR leads, neutrik male to female short, but 2 quid. And if you're after a lot of particular caps or pots for a job, here's the place.

As I want to order these after the weekend, please let me know if you're still interested in buying some knobs.

The current standings:

JayDee: 10 S151 grey .. capcolor? shaft?
tommypiper: 10 S151 grey, capcolor? 1/4" shaft.
kruz: ?

please confirm the above orders and mail me your details at:
knobs (at) boemboemklap (dot) nl

adios,
corneel

ok, here is my order:

25x S151006 Grey
25x C151 Blue

Could you please tell me how much all this will cost me?
And how could i pay you? PayPal maybe?
Let me know..
Thank you..

Hi Kruz,

I think about 30 euro's. Excluding shipping and 19% VAT (not sure about the VAT.. think price is ex.)

(25 x 1 euro plus 25 x 0,17 euro).

The current standings:

JayDee: 15 S151 grey .. capcolor: blue shaft: 6mm

c.c. e-mail

thanks

cheers

juergen (at) mutekki (dot) com

Hey Guys,
I have 5 of the S151-250Gray,
its the 15mm diam, 1/4 shaft, lined knobs.
I'll take some trades.. i'm looking for some 2181lb..
email me if anybody is interested..
gilparente AT yahoo DOT com..
thanks
Gil

Latest posts

Back