universal 610 schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synthpunk

hiya guys- can anyone PM me or email me (synthpunk606[at]yahoo.co.uk)
the schematic for a universal audio 610 amp? or even point me in the right direction of where a working download might reside?

i did find it mentioned a few times when doing a search on the archive, but none of the links to it seem to work any more... :sad:

ive just started on the metalwork and power supply for a 12:4 tube console. im working on the assumption of using a maximum of 5 tubes per channel strip, so the power requirements are pretty scary... i noticed the 610 only seems to use 2 tubes- a 12ay7 and a 12ax7, so a few channels of UA610 will save on the (enormous) amounts of heater and HT current this thing seems to be demanding..

cheers very muchly in advance...

rich

huzzah! much thanks to CJ and adrian for responding to my request...

complicated looking bugger innit?

cheers :guinness:

rich

i 'd like to see it too , from either of you fellows
i do have quite a few schematics to trade for your value

regards Greg

A few cool people including Adrian & Fabio sent it thanks !
what does anyone else need ?

my reaction to seeing it ?

thanks ! funny how one looks at it and [ me anyway ]
starts to judge " that ain't so great ! " but the one i HEARD was
very pleasing .

regards Greg

Thanks to the gentleman who forwarded the schematic. I'm fascinated by the fact that the input stage is essentially identical to the output stage of the venerable Dynaco PAS preamp, stripped of its tone controls. I don't know what B+ Uni is using, but the gain stage is the same.

Peace,
Paul

Can I get in on that schematic ...... pass it on

use my profile email (Below the profile picture) thanks

Back