GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I am still waiting but clearly we are not going to get to hear your great intellectual point.

May be you don't have a point after all, and best you can do to is to dismissively judge somebody with her place of birth and walk away The limit of your intellect.

John,

I am not being personal.

The original poster has thrown in a pair of derogatory and racist comments and then walked away. If he does not wish to get engaged in the discussion any further, then I have a perfectly valid reason to assume that this is the limit of his intellect.

There are some posters here who are obviously full of shit. There's no reason to expect them to engage in any reasonable discourse, so best to not engage and just ignore. Otherwise you're just going down the rabbit hole into a complete waste of time.

I would have to go back and read the posts, that I have been ignoring to make sense of your criticism. I almost locked this thread a few hours ago. Now in hindsight I see that I should have...

JR

PS; when an irritating poster is quiet, don't poke them and wake them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back