Advice for lack of communication with Leo Schaal

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamasnan

Hi everyone, apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having problems with Leo Schaal being completely unresponsive lately?

I have paid for a power supply to be built 6 months ago for a CM7156 microphone, it is a particular thing and I needed to send the mic to Leo can ensure the correct voltages. All very well, Leo kept up a reasonable correspondence, and we got to a certain stage, but then replies were less frequent and seems like there was always some issue which inhibited his work.

After so long I simply lost my patience and requested that the work be cancelled and I have the mic returned. No reply now for about 6 weeks.

I don't understand how this is a suitable way to conduct business. The great majority of us that need these services are individual, independent musicians and engineers, and communication is key.

If anyone on here has experienced a similar scenario with Leo please can you advise?

Many thanks

Adam

I moved this to the brewery lacking any context.

I do not find a member named Leo Schaal, but a search of his name turns up a few mentions for microphone connectors(?).

Maybe ask there....

The microphone guys here are very friendly.

JR

I moved this to the brewery lacking any context.

I do not find a member named Leo Schaal, but a search of his name turns up a few mentions for microphone connectors(?).

Maybe ask there....

The microphone guys here are very friendly.

JR
Ok thanks, Leo Schaal is a fairly well respected microphone tech, he makes a lot of custom power supplies and adapters in Germany (and world wide)

Back