• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale DIY outboard gear : IJR 33609, IJR Helios EQ, Mitsos M1, EZ1290

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatnik

--- PHOTOS COMING SOON ---

I am considering selling some of my DIY outboard gear to raise funds for other projects.
These projects are complete and fully working, built with good quality parts and decent craftsmanship.

For the time being I am open to offers while I try calculate the costs that went into these builds. Low ball offers will be ignored.
If there is no interest here on the forum I will probably list everything on Reverb

- IJR 33609 stereo compressor / limiter : Lundahl input and interstage transformers, Sowter output. 12 way rotary switches on gain and threshold, can upgrade to 24 steps on request.

- IJR Helios 69 stereo EQ : Lundahl input/output transformers, DIY output amp PCB (original kit only had input amp PCBs). DIY relay bypass PCB. 12 way rotary switches on boost/cut.

- Mitsos M1 4 channel mic preamp : 2x channels with Altran transformers, 2x channels with Cinemag. Hairball 990 opamps. Grayhill 12 step gain switches. External power supply with JLM Powerstation

- EZ1290 2 channel mic preamp : Carnhill input transformers, Ed Anderson output. Grayhill rotary switches. JLM AC/DC power supply. DIY phantom, phase, pad PCB.

Latest posts

Back