Hello all!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratospheres

New member, have lurked and read a few posts before, but am finally getting enough of the bug to realize that I want and need to participate in a few threads. Please go easy on me - I'm a software guy by trade, but recently getting into electronics, primarily because my autistic son has developed an interest, and I'm taking a community college course with him. His ultimate goal is "build robots", mine is "finally get off your butt and start working on some music in your home studio", which of course leads to much procrastination while I figure out how to build my own pedals, preamps and the like. :)

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you folks and sponging up some wisdom.

Thanks, Cheers, Have a great one,

-adam

Adam, what a great way to spend time with your son! Building robots, pedals, whatever, you'll have something to show for your time. There are great kits you can build that should get you off to a positive start. Of course, so many wonderful builders are here (although I've joined I'm still more of a lurker).

Back