Needing the pinout for a 12-pin Quad Eight AM-4 OP amp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalavoBob

I'm refurbishing a Quad Eight MM-71 channel strip which contains four of the 12-pin Quad Eight AM-4 OP amps. I'd like to build a test jig for these OP amps, but I can't find a drawing of the pinout for them. I've also got a Quad Eight CN28A module which contains 2 of the AM-4 OP amps, so I have a few to mix and match to get the channel strip going. I've seen posts here about how to build one discretely, but nothing showing the pinout of the real thing. A drawing of one or link to a site that has it would be greatly apprciated.

I refurbed four MM-61 modules a while back. One potential "gotcha" is that there were quite a few caps that LOOKED like film caps, but were actually electrolytics in the plastic-box package that has mostly been used for film caps. I think they may have even been Wima branded parts just to add to the confusion. And, they were all dried up and empty so a 10 or 22uf cap, for instance, might have measured more like a value you'd expect to see in a film cap. Have a closer look at all of the caps in the circuit.

Back