Tascam M-30 Service Manual/Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phishman13

Hey everybody.

I have one of these bad boys and am having to do a recap and tune up of it.  I also wanted to see some opportunities for some mods or changes to make.  I read some other posts on here and got some ideas, but I don't have a service manual or schematics.  I have the operation manual but that only gets me so far.  I would really like a service manual or at least any schematics I can get.

If anyone knows where to find this or has an electronic copy, I would really appreciate it.

I'd really like to pull the PSU out into an external case and drop in some kind of summing bus in its place to sum the 4 monitor buses as well as the submix bus.  I think that would make this mixer a lot more useful as well as give this thing a proper master output.  Also maybe changing the freq range of some of the EQ bands.

OK, Thanks people!

nevermind.  found some kinda blurry copies, but i really need the schematic more than part values since I have the boards in had.  I can read the part designation labels, so they're clear enough to get the info I need. 

If anyone out there reading needs them, I'm happy to send them along.

Back