• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale V72 PCB and parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRecords

Hi,

i have made multiple versions of the V72 a few years back. It has a frequency compensated variable gain switch but also can be switched to original fixed gain mode. It has phantom power, low cut, 20dB pad and DI input with attenuator. I have several parts for this left which are EF804s, power toroid with all voltages that are needed and pcbs. Even did a small PCB for a grayhill switch with the variable gain option since nobody so far could hear a difference between fixed and variable gain circuit. I've got before mentioned parts for maybe 10 V72 left. If anybody is interessted write me. Asking for 195 euro + shipping which is what i paid for the parts. A lot of documentation will come with the parts.

20221118_144559.jpg

20221118_144649.jpg

20221118_144752.jpgCapture2.PNG

Hey!
I guess, one could fit in two units in a case?
How much approx. would the missing parts add to the bill?
Cheers,
Robert

Hey!
I guess, one could fit in two units in a case?
How much approx. would the missing parts add to the bill?
Cheers,
Robert
Hi Robert,

here is a link to a mouser basket. It is all in the documentation. https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=14851ff0dd

There are a few things missing like the switches since there are pcbs for lorlin or grayhill, depending on what you want. Also tube sockets arent in the mouser basket. The only thnigs mising then are the audio transforners (input, output, choke) and a case.

You can fit two in a case but one should be careful to properly shield the power transformers. I'd do an external power supply than maybe. Keep the transformer and rectifiers outside of the case.

Cheers,
Martin

Back