Help finding regulators for old Korg synth...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhartung

I have a miniKorg 700s on the bench which got a bit too much line voltage and blew out the voltage regulators (hopefully nothing more). In any case, the regulators I'm looking for are called:

RD 3243R (this is housed in a big black plastic heatsink that screws onto the pcb)

C1126A

and another labeled AØ69 or A069 (couldn't read it so good)

any help in finding these would be just fantastic!

Thanks to the person who sent me the schematic!! The email is on my home machine.

Thanks!!

Mike[/u][/i][/list]

Those numbers are probably private contract numbers, not catalog numbers.

Can you figure out what the do from the schematic?

The big one with plastic housing (has 8 legs IIRC which are bent so that it can lay on the circuit board) is for regulating 20V DC, the other is for regulating -10 volts (this one seems to have a trim pot connected. I will get more details of the schematic so that I can better explain their function. They do have a logo on them which looks like a perfect triangle except that the corners are a little thicker (only on the corners). I don't know who this is. Anyone?

Thanks

Mike

[quote author="mhartung"]They do have a logo on them which looks like a perfect triangle except that the corners are a little thicker (only on the corners). I don't know who this is. Anyone?[/quote]
Sound like Matsushita to me. The C1126A and A069 could be transistors (2SC1126A and 2SA069) - if those types exist.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Back