Lab PSU & Signal Generator

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the Rhode & Schwarz equipment I have ever seen has been top quality, but I don't know that piece in particular. What little specs I can find look good but I did not see distortion specs (which are probably fine). Pretty much the same would go for the Philips PSU - except that the output voltage doesn't go high enough to properly run lots of vintage audio equipment (24V DC) - not that those things won't run on +20V... Tim

Thanks for the answer. Distortion specs not that good, but I have access to an AP if I need the truth. The particular Philips unit I've seen seems to go up to 32 V - there are probably several different types out there.

BTW, what means "TTL Pegel" (TTL level, probably)? I've seen that on many function generators.

Samuel

[quote author="Samuel Groner"]BTW, what means "TTL Pegel" (TTL level, probably)?[/quote]
It means you can you it as a clock-generator for your logic chip experiments :wink:

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Back