New Poll!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mullet Boy or Telephone Boy?

• Mullet Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Telephone Boy

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NewYorkDave

Who's hot, who's not? YOU decide!

Mullet Boy...
mullet.jpg

Telephone Boy...
early_switchboard.jpg

...or Other?
zippy.jpg

C'mon! Besides the glorious mullet o' gold, it's obvious the Mullet Man is the winner. Dare I break it down?

Rolled Sleeves are totally BOSS.

The bitchin' antiqued finish jean shorts are amazing. You can't just go out and buy those. Those are dear to him. He's had them since '87 and takes very good care of them.

Cell Phone on belt clip. C'mon. This says, "Hey, I'm so important people NEED to get a hold of me. I gotta answer fast. I can't waste time fumbling through my pockets for my phone."

Canvas Tote. This says, "I'm tough ass hell, but grandma's tote values are still sensible to a gnarly bro like me. I tote, and I tote hardcore."

Shirt tucked in. This says a lot about a man. It means he's formal, yet casual at the same time. He means business, but likes his fun too. "Is he the Burger King manager? I mean, his shirt IS tucked in. I don't know for sure. But, I DO know that he is someone to take serious. He's going places."

Telephone boy, all the way. He's got that stance, the rock n roll is dripping from his tight pants, down into his oversized shoes. He is the understated cool guy in the background cooler than the cool fontman which is mulletboy. He is the Ashtons, Honeyman-Scott, Wyman, Entwistle, Scotty Moore, and Malcom Young all rolled up into one. Telephone boy will not be denied!

Actually, Mullet Boy is a media tourist from Georgia who finally got a gig with his local Weekly and is trying to catch a pic of Steve Jobs outside the Moscone Center a few weeks ago when Apple announced the iPod nano. He's been waiting for hours to get the pic. The tote comes from the previous conference he attended, back in High School.

Telephone Boy is hearing Jazz for the first time.

No-one could possibly be cooler than the telephone boy.

Except maybe the mullet boy...

This is too hard for me!

/A

[quote author="Emperor-TK"] He is the Ashtons, Honeyman-Scott, Wyman, Entwistle, Scotty Moore, and Malcom Young all rolled up into one. Telephone boy will not be denied![/quote]
Wyman!!!! Wyman is mullet man who sleeps with 13 year old girls
(Quote Independent Newspaper 25/10/2003
When he first took prototype It girl Mandy Smith to bed, he knew that this one was different, special even. Smith was blonde and beautiful. She was infectious - like a child, you could say - and terrific company. Love (and it was love; they would later marry, albeit briefly) had blinded him to everything, including their difference in age.

He was 48, she 13.

"She did look older," he says, by way of an excuse.

Taylor me thinks..
May I add a few more to your great list..

Marc Ford, Brad Whitford, Reni Wren, Matt Chamberlain, John Paul Jones,

[quote author="uk03878"]
Wyman!!!! Wyman is mullet man who sleeps with 13 year old girls
[/quote]

So is that a plus or a minus as far as this discussion goes? :green:

[quote author="MikoKensington"]Mmmmmmmmm... Starcaster. (the Sovtek is cool too.)[/quote]
Thats exactly what I thought...
mmm - starcaster...not sure about the Sovtek though..
Played one once (one of those wildwood green ones)

I picked a Starcaster because I have one. Love 'em by the way. I used to have two and sold the other about 3 years ago for $1500. I see that they are now topping $3000. :evil:

I picked the Sovtek because it was small and would look in proportion sitting on that little patchbox. I've heard decent stuff about them though.

Latest posts

Back