T4B for the LA-2A, JBLpro e-sale for $89.66

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRR

JBLpro has a "e-tent sale" and they list the "T4B Attenuator, Electro-Optical for the LA-2A" for $89.66. Supplies are limited: only 614 in stock.

Do note: they ask you to put your credit-card info in an un-secure form. The guy who runs the InterNet can see your CC data and use it anywhere. You'd think a 3 billion buck company could afford a secure order system.

yeah, I posted this recently, with a similar admonition.

You can only get that pricing through the e-tent sale however. Quantity updates are infrequent-to-never on that site, so hurry. Actual qty is almost certainly significantly less than that.

Keith

Also they will only ship to a U.S. address. If you are outside but have access to an address in the U.S. (like I do) you can phone in your order and have it shipped there.

Its my next and last purchase after the tubes and sockets and I am getting really excited. Winter is approaching and my soldering iron will keep me warm.

Jim

[quote author="PRR"] snip... You'd think a 3 billion buck company could afford a secure order system.[/quote]

Heh.

Of all the myriad divisions of Sidney's empire I believe the Pro one is in the deepest disarray at the moment.

My internet bank (in Sweden) has an option to create a temporary visa card number (free of charge) that is only valid for a specific amount/time. Perfect for use on the net.

The price is the best. Hopefully they are proper T4B.

If you are going to order could you please ask them how many are left in stock? I need 2 ad if they are down to below 100 I would say lets get in there fast!

Jim

Anyone in the US want to order one for me and send it to the Netherlands? I can pay upfront by paypal. Drop me an email or pm..

Thanks!
Corneel

I should be ordering in November or latest December. I can help you then. Keep in touch via this subject (I forget to check my PM).

Jim

Same here...
Anybody want to order me one and send it to the UK - I will pay upfront via paypal (no fees - I have a bank account paypal thing)
Purleaze

i need one too , i can setup a paypall bill but i rather oreder by visa to someone's adress . and just send the post fee (to israel) by mail.
if anybody willing to do so please pm me i will appreciated it.

Please me too! Anyone?

I'm in for 2 if anyone can do it. Paypal is the best way to get money transfered quickly.

I'm in Canada so Parcel Post is OK. Just let me know total amount (purchase price plus what you want for your troubles).

I can get them but I have to do a whole lot of running around with someone in upstate NY. It would be a lot easier to just receive by mail.

Thanks.

Jim

Ok folks, just contacted family living in NYC. I will order some T4B's tomorrow. If anyone wants one let me know. My family is coming over mid-november so you'll have to be a bit patient.
As I live in The Netherlands shipping-technically it's probably most convenient for Europeans to respond only, unless you want to pay for a lot of extra shipping. Europeans also please note that I will have to charge some shipping fees. Should be between 5 and 10 euro's max.

If you want one let me know: t4b (at) boemboemklap (dot) nl

I'm going to order tomorrow evening so please respond quickly. Also you will be required to pay upfront (but only after the order has been placed) and I will limit the total amount to 10..

Adios,
Corneel

Back