Anyone heard of a Bogen L60??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BR

Hey guys,
Just came across a David Bogen L60. Very old and dirty, just wondering if anyone heard of it and if it is worth a good clean up..
thanks
Gil.
I can post pics soon..

Really?

If it's a real L60 with the name "David Bogen" on it, I'll give you $500 right now... cash waiting!!! -Bring it by my office and don't talk to anyone along the way.

Seriously, that's a real find!!! :shock: Those things are the best sounding! -There's a SAMs sheet for it: #391-8. in case you want to do it yourself, but personally I'd take the $500 that I'm offereing or it as-it-stands, then stay away from eBay for a week or two, before you weep, seeing how much I sell it for!!! :shock:

Keef

Great offer Keith..
How about you just help a good friend and tell me how much it is really worth and I'll throw you a bone if you help me sell it??? :green:

Or maybe, I'll just keep it :?: nahhh.. :?: maybe.... :?: nahh..

who knows.. I guess it will depend on how much its worth..

> David Bogen L60

The right collector will pay more than it is really worth.

OTOH, one recently sold on eBay Canada for US $24.

Hmmmm.... why was it on eBay Canada, when the vendor is in the US and will only ship to the US? Mistake?

Hey Keith.,
I got if from some old guy, who had it in his closet for years. He gave me that and two bags full of tubes, about 300 of them. Mostly TV tubes and they all looked blown.. Tons of RCA, Silvania, GE and other stuff.
I'll check and see if he has got more stuff.

Gil

Latest posts

Back