dod dfx94 sampler/delay pedal schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxime

hi
I once dis-membered a dod DFX94 delay pedal (I was younger at the time) and wish to get it back to the working state again. would anyone have some schematics for one of those DOD DFX9series ?
best
Maxime

milkman,
would you be so kind to post me a picture of the insides of your pedal?
It would just totally solve my problem as the pcb I have is in perfect state, I just miss the connections. I went through every step except for the 5 pin connector at the bottom of the pcb, wich is linked to the dsp.
and also I can't remember where the on/off led was connected...
thank you
Maxime

here's my email adress: [email protected]

HELLO
here's how it goes for my delay unit archeology brainstorm:
I reverse-checked the connections. up to know I found:value of Time Range pot, input, output, power-supply and ground points. Signal is going through the unit, but still unprocessed...anyway it's not a true bypass pedal so the in/out and psu points are right, signal going through the opamps.
What I still ignore is the value of MIX, TIME, FEEDBACK pots. I found 2 of those three pots: 5kohms and 100kohms. I also ignore the way the led was connected and also the purpose of the contacts of 5 pin connectors at the bottom of the pcb (except pin5=+9volts).
Is someone having an opinion upon the switching on/off of the unit and value of these pots?
thank you
Maxime[/img]

Latest posts

Back