***And the winners are...***

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan

Administrator
Admin
If you recall around this time last year, in the spirit of Thanksgiving (in the U.S.), a generous member of the forum bought and donated some goodies for one lucky student. Once again, this year a few generous forum members (who wish to remain anonymous) have purchased some very nice items from Prodigy Professional to donate to a lucky student. They wish to award one lucky STUDENT to help encourage them to further their "DIY education". Students are often unable to participate in building certain projects because of expensive parts like transformers (small hint), etc; thus, the goal of this drawing is to help him/her in their efforts to learn something and have some fun. Just to keep you guessing, for now, the prizes (valued at $300) are a SECRET :grin:

Who may enter:
-ALL STUDENT forum members (around the world) that are currently enrolled in an educational institution that have NOT won previously.
-Forum members must have become members PRIOR to November 1st (meaning October 31st or before).
-When a winner is selected, he/she must submit a copy of a valid student ID & course schedule (only to verify that the prizes are fulfilling the benefactors' intent of helping a student.) Upon verification the prizes will be shipped directly from Prodigy Professional.

Details:
-To be completely fair, the winner will be selected randomly (participants will be entered into a database as a number, and a computer will randomly select 1 out of all number entries).
-Participants may enter until 11:59PM, Friday November 18th.
-Winner will be announced on Saturday November 19th at 12PM US Eastern Standard Time.
-The winner is ENCOURAGED to keep the forum up-to-date on their progress with their projects.

How to Participate:
-Reply to this post with the words "I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING."

A BIG THANK YOU to our mysterious and generous benefactors!
Good Luck Guys!

It's great that you guys are doing this again. I know I'm not elligible anymore, but the iron last year really helped me out. :thumb:

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING ---

Just a bit about me... I am an NYU Music Technology student who has taken many graduate level engineering courses and plans on attending a Graduate School for EE. Thanks!

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING...

Hi! I'm Cameron Lister. More of a lurker here but I would love to win this drawing. I'm a Berklee College of Music student here in Boston pursuing a dual major in Music Production & Engineering and Songwriting. I just built my first DI box this summer and would love to try something more but like all of us entering this contest I'm a man on a budget (plus it doesn't work quite as well as I was hoping but it was fun!). This sounds like an awesome contest so thanks to whoever is behind it!

-Cameron

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING

hey, this is a great! I study computer science and I am in my last year, I have only built a GSSL comp so far, but I'd love to try a project with transformers (and maybe tubes, and big VU meters, and... :)

Uhauuuuuu...... :shock:
Interesting competition
And the message "around the world ", raises hopes in breast me.
I from Russia. :wink:
I study at the Russian new university, faculty Information systems and Computer technologies, the fifth rate (I shall soon write the diploma).

Now I complete 1176 (I wait transformers and transistors from Farnell...) and some for other projects (tube guitar head, G9)...

P.S
must submit a copy of a valid student ID & course schedule
at me they in Russian... I hope it will not create handicapes. :?

Nearly has not overlooked
I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING. :green:

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING...

...but I'm not at a music tech college/uni (never had the funds, prior background, or tbh motivation to start that whole college/uni ballache again) Instead, I'm teaching myself (or this forum is!) does that count? I'm from a design background (so that was my student-ID period) but this diy stint is so I can craft my own studio which is -slowly- happening and I am learning as I go...

I'm really glad that i decided to go to school for EE for so many reason, and I appreciate this amazing place and the kind gesture that has been bestowed upon us noobs...

When i am out of school, I'd like to donate to this draw in the future to pay it forward.

Cheers

I'm a student since two year back. I'm enrolled in the media&musik program, institute of technology, Linkopings University, Sweden.

WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING

I would very much like to participate?

Have a good one,

/Robert :sam: :sam:

I've never ever won anything so maybe I get lucky this time...

Thanks.

Looks like we will be having TWO student drawings this year!!!
Another generous member of the forum has donated some goodies!

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back