***And the winners are...***

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap!! This is awesome. Thanks so much to whoever donated and to Ethan! I am blown away, I never win anything!

Kev,
I've been around the site for a while but I've been so busy with school that I've kept a lo profile. I will definately be making time for some DIY.

Thanks again!!

Ian :grin:

Prize Packages have been confirmed!

First winner has won:
One 4 Channel AM-16 PCB, with 1 set of Sowter AM-16 input/output transformers.

Second winner has won:
2 Green Pre PCBs, and 1 Green Pre PSU PCB .

Congratulations guys!
The generosity of several of our forum members has made this possible. A big thank you to all of them!

I forgot to mention above, along with your School verification info, I also need Shipping addresses for you guys! :thumb:

Congrats to the winners. This is a great contest for poor DIY hopefuls.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to maybe setup some sort of Paypal account just for making donations for the purchase of these prizes for next year. It would be great if it was possible to provide an entire kit for somebody. I imagine if a big enough number of people donated even just a small amount, it could make a huge difference.

Just thinking out loud.

Matt

Congrats to both of you

To the forum members who has made this possible. A big thank you for the generosity from me to you :) Its great that you do this ;-).

Kind regards

Peter

Latest posts

Back