SSL 9K Mic Pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BladeSG

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a parts list or BOM for the SSL 9K Mic Pre but have had zero luck finding it. Want to make sure of parts availability before I order the boards from Gustav. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have an almost complete ("almost" because I have to recheck it) parts list if you're interested.
Frank

I hope this can help you...
This is a little pdf file i've done with all the documentation you need for the ssl9k and a parts list too...

http://www.studio21.ch/diy/ssl9k/DIY_9k_preamp.pdf

I'm also drawing the frontplate of the original ssl9k 4 channel preamp.
I would like to build a preamp unit like the original one... but i have some difficulties develop a little board with all the switches (i don't have good pcb skills... :( ) and a little board with the monitoring section (i think is a little summing amp with an headphone amp)... so if anyone can help me i will appreciate it... :)

Neeeeeeeeeeeno

I've used Wima cap, and Pana for the electrolitics... if u want i can give you the manufacturer numbers...

Neeeeeeeeeeeeno

Hey neemo, I don´t want to sound paranoic, but I think it would be a good thing to remove any SSL logos and names from that PDF. Why don´t you call it the 9k Group DIY preamp? Or maybe Keith 9k mic pre...

Also why do we need that ridiculous XLogic logo thing??? Leave this marketing bits for who is actually selling those. We are just DIYing.

Just a thought.

You're right... sorry !
I've done this little documentation based on keith docs just for my own use, but when i see that some ppl was looking for a the part list i think about share it to help...

I've removed everithing concerning S*L now...

Sorry for the inconvenience... and sorry for my poor english :p

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno

please please please....
if anyone can get some of this potentiometers PM me... i can't find them all over the europe...

Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno

I doubt that you will find them in stock anywhere in the world. You can custom order from Omeg in the UK. Unfortunately, I have been having no luck with the USA representative to get any information like pricing. Emails are just ignored. :sad:
You could use rotary switches. Electroswitch makes 2 pole 12 step switches that could be wired up as 2.5k rev log pots.

Latest posts

Back