free vu design software

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audioforge

galva is a very powerfull !!!! french software to design vu meter panel front panel and much more...
now help in english too.
ftp://ftp2.radioamateur.org/radioama2/pc/electronique/Galva_184-2L1.zip

give it a try. it s free!! for personal users :grin:
audioforge

do you got a link to the english version? never mind. I installed it and it won't run. maybe cause I;'m not running the latest windows updates? whatever no biggie.
thanks though

I am not the author of this software. i did not have any trouble download it nor install it on my pc. don t know why some of you can t....
emtee did not seems to had troubles too.... and my anti-virus did not detect anything....
anyway this soft is not very easy at first as it needs key commands but it s VERY powerfull...

I too, successfully installed another peice of software I will probably never use. :grin:

Here's the definition of "run time error 75":

"Program does not have rights or access to a file. Often this is caused when a program is trying to access a network file it doesn't have proper access to either because of network privileges or something is blocking the program. This issue can also be caused when the file is being used by another program or is read-only."

audio it's kool I will just try it again and again. with windows there are so many posibilities who knows? you know what I mean. I know it;s not a virus so no worries mate
cheers :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

> rights or access to a file

If it is trying to run from c:\Program Files\ it may be bewildered by a path with a space in the name. Install it in C:\VUmeter\ or something with no space in the path name, and try.

I got a differnt error a 422 error. Couldn't find a printer cause I don't have one set up on my PC at home :roll: seems more trouble then what it's worth. Oh well front pannel designer 3.0 for me Now that software is easy to use and easy to install.

It may need .NET....... I had a similar error (runtime number something) and solved it by installing the newest .net crap.

maybe, maybe not

billy

Back