schematic library access!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dondi

Hi! I just started working part-time at a new place and have access to their huge schematic library - was thinking if anyone has anything they've been looking for schematic-wise I should be able to scan quite a bit of stuff but obviously over a period of time cos I dont want to take the p**s..

It's great because finally i have the chance to contribute something useful here after all the info and experience I've picked up for free - all of which which I must add is proving utterly invaluable in the new job!! In all honesty there's no way I would've gotten this job if it wasnt for all the information that people have been kind enough to share here - so I have to say big thanks to everyone this place is THE BEST!!!!!!!

As far as I can tell so far mainly lots of outboard stuff vintage and modern, comps eqs effects etc... give me some ideas and i\ll have a look!

i've searched all over for the schematic of the Deltalab Harmonicomputer with no luck at all..
Do you happen to have it??

Hi & welcome,

Beh. EX1 Edison...

SRD/Rockman Stereo Echo (1/2 19")
SRD/Rockman Stereo Chorus (1/2 19")
SRD/Rockman MIDI Octopus (1/2 19")

ElectroHarmonix NY-2A

Ibanez AD202 Analog Delay (19" 2HE)

Thanks,

Peter

[quote author="dondi"]As far as I can tell so far mainly lots of outboard stuff vintage and modern, comps eqs effects etc... give me some ideas and i\ll have a look![/quote]

Oh, and how about Roland & Boss FX & signal processing stuff...

Bye,

Peter

Hi dondi,

Welcome to GroupDIY!

Good to have well-sourced people onboard.. :grin:

Whatever you do, make sure to cc CJ a copy of everything you end up scanning - he'll know what to do with it..

Jakob E.

Fairlight CMI IIx, and oh yeah, a fully commented assembly code listing would be helpful. :thumb:

(Cult Sampler is cool, but someone's gotta write a DXi/VST emulation of the real thing!) :sam: :green:

--Bob

welcome to the board. have a :guinness: :guinness: or two. please post your location as it helps us all out. As for schemo's anything in the avalon, GML, Mastering Lab camp as well as anything said to be cool. is always appriciated. :thumb: just click the e-mail button below.
anyway welcome to the lab...

ALSO D_E_M_E_T_E_R V_T_M_P_2_A

ALTEC436 _EMI MOD would be cool too

AUDIX 35102 actual circuits and revisions -the schematic most have are just block diagrams of ICs

ok! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! Requests noted, and I'm sure I should be able to get my hands on at least some of the above stuff. I checked yesterday for the deltalab and ADM stuff - the deltalab acousticomputer was there, but no harmonicomputer, also the deltaab DL-2 and DL-4 whatever they are... no ADM stuff I'm afraid, but the tech room is a proper mess so you never know, it may turn up eventually..

I found this excellent link for schematics a while back which has most of the boss stuff I think...:-

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schempage.php?cat=1

(sure you guys knew that one already though!)

Thanks again for the welcome - I will report back soon!!!

Latest posts

Back