Another vari-mu: Chiswik Reach Compressor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]

duppy know who fee frighten

skal1
[/quote]

So, think the duppy has a correct copy of the schematic, that we can fix our problem pcbs, and compress our days away?  ;)

Peace,

Jim

14lu4vm.jpg

duppy know who fee frighten

skal1
[/quote]

So, think the duppy has a correct copy of the schematic, that we can fix our problem pcbs, and compress our days away?  ;)

Peace,

Jim
[/quote]

well if someone would be so  kind enough to shed some light on the errors , that would be nice , but i think the victims will have to bite the bullet or buy/build a  436c and work  out the problems from their.

skal1

ChrioN said:
So it has been made?
looks like it.. search for nadege 436 and you should find the thread. The links don't work directly, I had to cut and paste them.

why do you guys want a pcb..? the number of components is so low and the layout so simple you could easily do it p2p.
being someone who stepped into the purusha/vk1 trap I might just give it a try.

Nele said:
why do you guys want a pcb..? the number of components is so low and the layout so simple you could easily do it p2p.
being someone who stepped into the purusha/vk1 trap I might just give it a try.
I have plenty of P-T-P projects cooked and cooking but when you have 3 kids, a full time job engineering/producing
and piles of freaking projects already piling up (not to mention a full time working mama/girlfriend), spending hours designing a point-to-point layout is the last thing I can deal with, time-wise.
Why do you have to ask something banal like this?
And I've googled a lot. There is nothing.

Wow, I thought people might be appreciative of this info...  ???

oops.. sorry. no bad feelings meant.  :)
I was just wondering. I'm also a big fan of pcb's but I'm also lazy ;).
This just seems like a pretty simple project to p2p. I'll see if I can draw up a layout with turrets.

cheers,
corneel

Nele said:
oops.. sorry. no bad feelings meant.  :)
I was just wondering. I'm also a big fan of pcb's but I'm also lazy ;).
This just seems like a pretty simple project to p2p. I'll see if I can draw up a layout with turrets.

cheers,
corneel

Now I am the one who is appreciative.
Thanks Corneel!  ;D

edit: gotta stop posting before my morning cup of coffee...

Nele said:

cheers,
corneel

Yay!  As a Tat PCB buyer like yourself this'd be most cool...  Much thanks  :)

Latest posts

Back