Apogee AD8000 - error 26

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neeed more information. Are you running it with a mac? are you running it with Slow Tools? Is that the error on the unit? I would guess off hand that you are as error 26 sounds more like a mac/slow tools error. Check the digidesign webiste for error 26 ands see what you get. Should be something with os 9

If thats the case trashing your preferences will most likely fix your problem as they may have become corupted

Hi Pucho-

To clarify, the error is showing up on the AD8000 LED's, both when hooked up to the system and when powered up on my table disconnected from everything. I have opened it up and reseated what connectors I could find and the eprom and still no love.

I have an email into apogees tech support. If this turns out to be something interesting, I'll share it with y'all.

Thanks,
joshua

hmmm. did it suddenly start doing that. could be a PSU issue? Apogee has no love on their website when it comes to error xodes. WIsh I could help more but never got an error code on an apogee only in my clients pro tools.

Latest posts

Back