DIY 1081

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekay

For those of you who attemt to build the Tommytones 1081 and haven't downloaded the instructions yet, please do that NOW as it will be gone from my page tomorrow! http://www.vintagedesign.se/diy/index.htm
As I have been contacted by AMS-Neve regarding using Neve's name as reference to some of my products I have removed all such things and there for I will also remove the NEVE DIY pages.

I think this stuff exist over at the DIY Factory too?

If Kev got it over at his place I'm shure he will post a link here.

Keep on chooglin'

who has a stable hosting site that can host 12mb?

i just took the whole guide....jpgs, html, plain text, and pdfs all .ZIP'd up in pdf format so they dont need an internet connection to be viewed.

:thumb: :sam:

tekay, the only thing dead on the guide is peter's neve section of his site.

"10xx Overview schematics EX10382c. at Peter Cornell's page. EX10832C = 31xxx!!"

I think that Peter has renamed or remowed the EX10382c link. But that is no longer needed as the complete 1081 manual is available over at AMS-Neve these days. A few years ago they charge you £200 GBP for a copy!

I'm here

unfortunately I think most of my stuff was crosslinked FROM TeKay so the Factory server does not currently contain the files.
I was trying to save MY time with updates
and your time by not having old versions etc

don't worry about stuff, as we will find a way that keeps everyone happy.
The core Group DIY'ers will always find a way.
That's just what we do.

I'll get re-organised but it will take some time.

Back