a group buy on E3 and M3 modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would the DIY community at large want to group buy anyone of these modules

• Yes for both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Mic pre only

• Yes EQ only

• No...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pucho812

o.k. people this is just a survey to see that would people want to do a group buy on these modules from Avalon. They were originally designed to fit a Sony 3000 console and although are considered unavailable, I have been told that with mass numbers they can be ordered. PLus would be quite easy to rack them. :twisted: I am not sure on the prices for these modules but the specs are amazing. These have been discussed before.
(information here)
http://www.avalondesign.com/M3E3.html

[quote author="Scenaria"]they wont be cheap... I promise that [/quote]

Probably excludes me then, because I am... cheap that is... :wink:

mxp-3000? Isn't that the same form factor as API? Does that mean the EQs would plug into a lunchbox? Hmmm.
Yeah, price indeed.

[quote author="aurt"]mxp-3000? Isn't that the same form factor as API? Does that mean the EQs would plug into a lunchbox? Hmmm.
Yeah, price indeed.[/quote]

Close The MXP had API 560S EQ which although are exactly the same as the 560 eq's are different size not by much though. Hence the S labeing as in 560 Sony EQ. So I doubt the Avalon stuff would fit. I will be calling them tomorrow so I can find out whats up guys.... :thumb:

Latest posts

Back