Calrec DF1625 and DL1656 schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsandblu

I've been looking around to get the schematics for these compressors. No luck as of yet. We have 8 of those, and they need to get serviced (recapped). Since the unit (PSU with all 8 comps) is pretty heavy, we might try to do it on site.
Anyone can help me out with those?
Thank You,
Irina VS

I have DL1556 schematics - claimed to be the same as 1656 (I haven't checked for myself) 350KB .GIF - sent to your mentioned email adress..

Jakob E.

Yes please - just check the schemo; if it says 1556 in the lower right corner, then it's what I already have..

..adresses at the buttons at the posts..

Jakob E.

I think I have schematics for this unit (DL1625) at work. I know that I received them from Calrec just before they started charging $50 per sheet to copy things from their archives. Nice sounding comps. I also have the 1656 schematic and a lot of their older stuff as well: PQ-xx series, etc. I love the 60Hz low shelf on the PQ series mic pre/EQ's... big, fat and punchy. Mmm, punchy.

Tim

Could someone upload the schematics to the technical documents?
I have to service a few and haven't had luck finding the schematics. Thanks!

I have a CL-1508 here. No schematics of any kind tho...

Interesting compressor. Has an unusual sound...kind of like a brick wall. I've been using it on my vocal sound gently...sounds good.

Latest posts

Back