another one(176)...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daArry

Heyhey...

Still keepin my fingers in the pie of diy...

Here's another dual...i still have another variation (with input iron/attens) thats just about done - need to wire up ratio/meter/bypass controls...

The chassis/front panel is from an old beh cybermix - reworked by hand on a rikety old table in the garden with a v moody toolset... artwork done using lazertran...

cb-d1176_1.jpg

cb-d1176_2.jpg

cb-d1176_3.jpg

cb-d1176_4.jpg

cb-d1176_5.jpg

cb-d1176_6.jpg

cb-d1176_7.jpg

Peace :thumb:

D

I like the my "ra" logo on your box :green:
Good work! And these blue pcbs are cool! And the letraset looks damn cool! I think i should try to use these letraset sheets again.
Best cybermix i'd ever seen in my life. :thumb:

How did you fix the link switch to the panel?

Frank.

cheers fellaz...

I like the my "ra" logo on your box

eheh...Frank, we been through this!! That's my 'N/A' logo, which i had done before I got into diy...just a coinkydink it looks like your RA one...i got dates on designs if you want! :grin:

Best cybermix i'd ever seen in my life.

:thumb: :thumb:

How did you fix the link switch to the panel?

via the mighty powers of araldite glue...

D

It makes me think of giving Lazertran a try....

def worth a try...when it works, it works well and is a lot cheaper then schaeffer! the thing is getting the base coat of paint on the panel sorted...I used silver hammerite and left it a good few day to set solid...

How do you like the sound of this beauty?

love it! really like the sound of the oep's on the output. I used some old NE5532's for the inputs ic's (marked with an 'S'). This is what I'm eager to get runnin asap tho:

dual1176v2_1.jpg

lundahl input iron (with input t-attens) and oep output...and a recycled case etc as one above. Gonna try n finish this eve!

nice...

D

Latest posts

Back