Roger Mielke Clone La2a

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenie

Hi all...

I have just gone through the thread on Roger Mielke and the clone Teletronix sold as genuine, and i am sorry to say that I was unfortunate to by one as the real thing. I even asked him what model it was ands he said an older one. (The meter gave it a bit away).
When I got it I saw that it wasn't excactelly genuine and as he had stated 3 days retur and refund I returned it. No money returned but excuses of divorce and after awhile a lifethreatning MC-accident. He then returned the La2a again. Not even an explanation of what's inside of it, just a complete ***hol. (Pardon the language). As I live in Norway there isn't much I can do about it.
I now have it, better than nothing. Not answering mails, changing his mail adress even, tyhis is a very dishonest person, not to be delt with.
If anyone knows anything about the schematics the kit was built after I would appriciate it.
Best from
Greenie.scam

Hi and thanks.

It is a bit sprising to be conned like that. I have bought more than 70 items on Ebay and never had any trouble. Wasn't fully alert when I traded with this guy. He has a website: www.coolfilmmusic.com. Seems to be quite nicely in it. Should be able to not con people. I had at the time been looking for a La2a for a long time, and then I ended with him.

Best from
Greenie.

Directions to Roger's studio:

"Interstate 5 exit at Carman drive. Travel two blocks south, turn right onto Lake Forest. Travel approximatly 1/8 mile to stop sign. Proceed onto S.W. Washington Court. First building on the right with black ornamental rod iron gate entrance. Drive all the way down the driveway to the large building in back.

Appointment only please

5424 S.W. Washington Court
Lake Oswego

(503) 635-4987"

Latest posts

Back