Sound Techniques - EDIT: Piccies of innards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="peter purpose"]There are more, but i think Niall has been caning the Liffe water.. :guinness: :guinness:[/quote]
Looking at his taste in art - I am not suprised he is on the razz...
(sorry Niall!!!)

well i was only on about block diagrams - not individual schems...

what is that patch matrix? just a patchbay tied in?

Sorry about the pictures, I took them with my nokia phone, it's always a bit dodgy. I can take better/more specific pictures of certain parts with a digital camera at the weekend if you like.

those look like the same pots and inductor that was used in my Trident b range module.

Im assuming this is a passive mix buss?

Is that an output transformer on the channel module?

what kind of input and output transformers are used on the console?

How much will you sell that to me for?

dave

I've got a server with plenty of bandwidth. I'd be happy to host a page for this project and could give ftp access and other such services so someone else would be able to maintain it. PM or e-mail me

[quote author="Family Hoof"] .... I'd be happy to host a page for this project and could give ftp access and other such services so someone else would be able to maintain it. ... [/quote]
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

take him up on his offer ... do it

Family Hoof wants to help out ... so let him

those look like the same pots and inductor that was used in my Trident b range module.
Im assuming this is a passive mix buss?
Is that an output transformer on the channel module?
what kind of input and output transformers are used on the console?
How much will you sell that to me for?

Looking again at those pics again I see mostly components that we can still get a hold of. This definitely seems like a good one to clone. Perhaps ask Brian Sowter if he can do the inductors?

Guys
Ask the designer any questions in this thread...
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=7953

Latest posts

Back