Attempt to build a UA-1108 mic pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I think we should all support our hosts for all the bandwidth and disk space. The forums were down one afternoon and I thought the world had ended. It made me realize how much I rely on this forum.

Anyway, has anyone been successful ordering transformers from this site?
I tried it the other day and the shopping cart wasn't working. I'm not sure if it was just a fluke or because I was using firefox and not IE?

I'm going to order a pair as soon as I'm able.

Hey Fill,
I have a few extra 312 board set that I could trade you for some input traffos, if you are interested.
I don't know if anybody pointed out, but there is a group buy for the input cinemags on the blackmarket. here is the link
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=15036

If you decide to go this route, you can just send him the payment for 3 traffos for me and I'll send you all the pcbs you need.
2 API312
1 PSU pcb
2 OPAMP boards (2520BC or 1731)

BTW.. here is a link for a pretty complete parts list. Someone from here sent me this a while ago and said it works great.
www.braudio.com/forumfiles/fabios312/FABIO312_V3_complete.xls

Hope it helps..

peace
Gil

You guys are having fun and I don't want to piss on the parade, but I'm kinda dismayed to see a clone thread on the Drawing Board. The whole idea of this forum was a place to have design/theory discussions without getting buried underneath multi-page clone threads, as on the Lab.

Back