992 Canadian and International folks...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tungstengruvsten

Hey who's got theres and who hasn't? It seems like most int'l folks haven't, i'd like to know who though...we've hit the 3 week mark which is starting to stress me out....technically 4-6 weeks is what they say on paper for international but most i've dealt with take a couple weeks or so...

So anyways, please post here if you have or haven't got yours.

thanks-eric

I haven't received them yet... strange, only six days from US last time I received a package...
Frank

Do you recall the exact date you send mine? I guess you just need to worry about me if I didn't have news after 4 weeks...

cheers!

alright well that's whats strange...they all went out in one mailing, i mean I expected the Canadian ones to be quick and hassle free but the fact Vitalahde got his quick and everyone else international didn't sucks. I'm going to try to get some answers from Canada Post about tracking these as the tracking # I have for international is an internal one and can't be tracked via their website....I'll post any answers I get in this thread as soon as I get them.

thanks for your patience, if anyone has any insight into international shipping etc please PM me...

hey guys... i haven't recieved mine either - 10 units i think it was from memory. i live in melbourne, au

looking forward to the day they turn up though! :)

haima

Hi again!

Just got my 992s today! yay! thanks a lot Eric and Fred for all your hard work etc.....

Hope all the rest of the international folk get theirs soon.

I can't wait to fire these puppies up!

Cheers Tom
:guinness:

Frank, i haven't ordered the 992, but i'm in Italy too and if the 992 has been shipped with "ground" usps service it will take a lot of time.
Once i recieved a box from Florida that was shipped 3 months earlier using "ground" shipping.
I think that they wait the cold weather till Alaska is connected to Siberia by the ice so that can actually send it really thru ground only :green:
j/k of course :wink:

It looks that someone read my message... or maybe kruz works for italian postal services... :grin:
My amps arrived today, many thanks again to Eric and Fred!
Frank

Jaakko, seems that Finland mail service is very good :)
You got your sontec pack sooner than some folks in US!!! :shock:

Canada to Brazil is always weird, some are so fast, some kinda disapear for a while....

it´s all good... :wink:

Fabio

Back