how about a project picture meta?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonkan

In these pimp times, where project after project keeps popping up, looking more and more incredible, i thought:

Wouldnt it be great if we had a "project pictures" meta, where one could look at all the pictures of completed projects. To get inspiration, and of course visual help. Something to make it easier to find all the pictures of completed projects.

What do u think?

/Jonas

It's a good concept, some of the folks here do an amazing job at putting these projects together. Problem is it might get huge there are so many worth putting in a Meta....

Moderators?

:sam:

It would be really great, but a lot to ask someone to sift through the archives. I tried to search "pics" and my head is still spinning from it.

How about creating the meta, then creating new posting topics for various pieces of gear? LA2A thread, 1176 thread, G9 thread, etc. Then people can post pix of their gear directly to those threads, which can then end up in the meta.

Why not just have a sepparate section/folder like the "lab" blackmarket"....Completed "project photos"

I agree, it could get a bit messy.

But still,
that doesnt mean that the positive sides doesnt outweigh the negatives. I think it would be great if we could organise something (in some yet undefined form) that makes finding some of the slutty gear pics easier.

And maybe not really possible to gather all the previous offerings in one place. But rather something to consider for the future?

/J

i have some web space if you guys are looking for somewhere to keep them in the cyber world.

if so someone will have to control it as i have the space but not the time.

ben

I got some webspace to..
I have 5Gb and using some 10Mb hehe.
I can help.

I'm figuring out a site were you can download a zip with before and after files.
Lets say: Someone who knows how a 1176 should sound, (not me) and got one, takes a wavfile and run it thru a 1176, zipps the before and after files with a txtfile with the used settings and put it on my site. Then people without a clue like me can run the unprocessed file thru their new 1176 and compare with the pro's afterfile. Should sound quite similar.

What do ya think??

Jonkan: Sorry for the hijack.. :guinness:

HT

Latest posts

Back