PIMPING BAN!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matta

Okay...

This is all going toooooo far! Something must be in the water this week, what is going on? Some crazy guy in Switzerland shows off a pink panel, people start posting pics of Booty Collins, an attractive look Blonde Woman, and then all of sudden... BAM! Pimped out gear pops up everywhere, this has to stop... even I was drawn into it!!!!

I reckon we all make a pact to stop DIY for a week, just to recover from all this madness? Any seconders?

If you have read this far I hope you realize this is my bad attempt at comic relief... bring on them racks!

Matt

My stuff's anything but pimped out :wink:

Looks like the crappy toyota they have at the start of the programme, but hey............................. it works dang well :thumb: :thumb:

No need to ban the pimping, we just need to raise the non-pimped to pimped ratio a little. I'll try to do it very soon.

Matt

So a couple of strips of welding steel, 8 corner brackets and some Rustoleum. Doing bodywork on a '78 GTO or building an Elopto Compressor?

trailer3a.jpg
[/img]

I hereby declare that i am a PIMP-FREE-ZONE!

quite frankly, ALL my projects look like crap! They never seem to get past the hook-it-up-and-see-how-it-sounds . . . .. once it's plugged up, it is indispensible! It is how it SOUNDS that counts, Right? :green: :thumb: :green:

WORD!

ANdyP

ps. - it's just a phase they are all going through, like wearing hoodies, smoking cigarettes, swearing, and drinking cider in the park. They'll stop when they realise it WON'T get them laid . . .

- Or am i just jealous(?)

[quote author="CJ"]You guys are a bunch of showoffs.
I make beats, man.[/quote]
make beats
:green: :green: :green:

the pimping will pass
it's just a current fad

I for one, am glad to see some stuff being made
very happy ... :thumb:
for a while I was depresed that it was all talk

save the pimping for a little while and we can do it all again with the new stuff in a few months time

It's all good
I love your DIY

Pimp My Rack

Should be a new mtv show !!!

I guess mtv would have a different interpretation ...

All this pimpin' is a good thing. It's certainly encouraged me to work harder at the 4 unfinished projects I have on the go. :grin:

[quote author="BladeSG"]All this pimpin' is a good thing. It's certainly encouraged me to work harder at the 4 unfinished projects I have on the go. :grin:[/quote]

Good attitude BladeSG ! :thumb:

[quote author="BladeSG"]All this pimpin' is a good thing. It's certainly encouraged me to work harder at the 4 unfinished projects I have on the go. :grin:[/quote]

I really have to agree... My racking is utilitarian, but now I'm thinking of adding that little something extra...

[quote author="CJ"]Encouraged me to go out and buy a pearl handled 32 auto.
No pimp should be without out one.[/quote]

Don't you know that all the pimps are using vintage .25 pocket guns?

Latest posts

Back