kinda funny

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all totally disgusting, ehh?
So what does that make him?
:D
It's gotta be pretty bad I would imagine.

The first guy dosen't have a chance!

You just can't stop GroupDIY now, can ya!

Down one minute, back up the next.
I still can't believe it!

Happened so fast!\

Talk about moving on!

A nightmare turns into a dream!

Thanks again, Ethan!

Brad Blackwood has offered to gives us a place3 also.

So we already have a second and third backup!

Nothing can stop us now.

rock on

Kev, Jake, PRR, come on down!
The water is fine, (or beer I should say)

lmao

Scenario, you are in deep shit. All of RO from Sept 2000 until two months ago has had specific © attached to it. All this is achived and protected. Every person that signed up had aggreeded to this before they were allowed to write or even read the forums.

Not to even enforce this but you are just pain scum. There is nothing lower than people that have no respect for intelectual material.

where the hell was the copyright?

he refuses to address this:

"The comments are property of their posters"

which is at the bottom of his page

BAH!

Well I have been registered at RO for two years and have seen a few strange occurences in that time but this takes the cake. What I usually find perversly amusing is that whenever Chris starts to feel threatened, he resorts to infantile name calling and is usually joined by both Kurt and Treena Foster. The fact that he totally ignores his own contribution to problems there only compounds issues.

From the point of view of psychological analysis (yes I have studied), Chris has continually displayed behavioural patterns that really require professional attention, but that is almost a no brainer.

8)

I may be wrong here but when copyright is discussed in terms of "works" isnt that referring to photos, music etc??? and wouldnt the author of the post have to "copyright" their "work" in order for it to be protected?

I dont think he could put a blanket on the content of the posts....

yup....

he banned me too

DONT setup a new account now...

wait awhile and do it later...

he's just going to track the new accounts that come in right after he bans us all :)

"All those who commited this crime, including the people that joined in support are being banned from RO permanently. Feel free to register but you will never be given respect by me again"

apparently doing a web page archive is a *crime*.. oh wait...whats that? shit the cops are at my door!!

Man, im from Serbia...i was under bombing many times!!hehehe :D
Joke...i will let him go...away..hmmm, maybe not :twisted:

Ya know, I can think of lots of things lower than someone who steals intellectual property, or whatever the hell he said. I guess he never heard of how The Dead used to not only allow people to tape their shows, they encouraged it! For that matter, if it wasn't for bootlegged copies, there would be no Led Zepp "How the West Was Won". And, isn't it only a copyright violation, if you're making a profit off of it? (I know this isn't about music, but it all relates!) The only difference between this, and copying a song on the radio to a tape, is they can't catch you with the tape! (Unless you set up a website for it!) :eek:

Exactly.
I mean soooo much time and effort was put forth, and he just shrugged it off.

Then he says he owns all our stuff!
That stuff is a part of us!
That means he owns part of us too?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!

HEY KURT! LOOK YOU BIG FATASS! I AM TYPING IN CAPS!
WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT PUNK!

LOL!

Is this nice or what!

I sure wanna thank all the members for endorsing this 100 percent.
I was worried that some of you would want to be loyal to the other place.
It sure dosen't look that way!

cj

>I was worried that some of you would want to be loyal to the other place.

CJ, we're loyal to the people and group who contribute their talent/knowledge. It's the people that make up Group DIY ..... not the website.

I just can't wrap my mind around how this guy thinks that all this idea development that a wide variety of great minds have poured into this forum, that somehow all that belongs to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's his intelectual property!!!

Then he thinks WE have bad karma coming to us because we want to safeguard our ideas. Wassup wi dat?

He equates DIY to ripping off the hard work of others. Well, only if you steal a design and market it. But we are either making things for ourselves, copying obsolete designs, or brainstorming original ideas that can then be used to market a new design. Yet he tries to steal a great pool of mental activity as his own property. That's so absolutely outside, I'm starting to think he's insane, and I may be right as he's starting to talk about himself in the third person.....kooky!

John Kelley Brown

Latest posts

Back