Korg SP-100 - Seeking service manual / info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leigh

I'm trying to fix a friend's Korg SP-100, and hoping someone here might have some docs on it.

Even a parts list would be great - the big issue is that the audio output jacks have been crushed, and I can't tell what to replace them with. They were Switchcraft 1/4" (mono I think), circuit board mounted, but I can't find the correct size in Digikey or other catalogs. I imagine a long, fruitless conversation with a clueless rep if I called the Korg service department, although who knows, maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks,
Leigh

just measure the footprint on the pcb and match it with some online datasheets. is the pcb damaged?

[quote author="leigh"]maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised.[/quote]

you won't be.

just keep searching - I am sure someone sells the jack in question - can you put up a photo?

[quote author="amorris"]just measure the footprint on the pcb and match it with some online datasheets. is the pcb damaged?[/quote]

PCB is ok, and I did take measurements. However, when I went through the Switchcraft jack datasheets at Digikey and Mouser I didn't find it. Is there another place you might recommend that carries a more comprehensive line of Switchcraft?

Leigh

Latest posts

Back