Greg's Parts Lists - ALL

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

Over the past year or two I've kept nice spreadsheets of all the projects I've built. I often get emails asking for them, so I decided to post all my part list in one thread so lab members can have easy access to them. As I do more projects I'll just keep adding to this first post. Hopefully, this will be a good resource here.

API 312
Desc: API 312 PCB made by Fabio.

API 312 PSU
Desc: API 312 PSU made by Fabio. I originally used this power supply for my API 312s, but I've since used it in many applications. Bipolar with +48V and an additonal rail for relays.

Forssell Opto Compressor
Desc: Forssell Opto Compressor PCBs made by Tommytones. There are many options for the front and back end of this compressor. My parts list includes parts for the discrete input and discrete output options, which is how I'm building mine. The metering part of my list is incomplete. Will update when completed. Also, the highlighted blue sections are notes to myself... disregard them.

G1176
Desc: Very popular 1176 project designed by Gyraf. This is a parts list for Gyraf's version on the board, not the mnats version.

GSSL with Panasonic FC Lytics
GSSL with Nichicon PW Lytics
Desc: Very popular SSL buss compressor project designed by Jakob. I have two versions listed above. The first uses Panasonic FC electrolytics, for a very hi-fi type sound (extended top and bottom with mid scoop). The second uses Nichicon PW for smoother sound with lush mids (my personal favorite).

GSSL Sidechain High Pass Filter
Desc: Parts for the GSSL sidechain HPF add-on. This circuit was designed by Steffen, and I created the PCB.

Melcor 1731
Desc: The name says it all. Parts for the Melcor 1731 discrete opamp. This guy is fantastic IMO. Also, 1/4W resistors can be used... just replace 270-value with 273-value.

Neve 1272 JLM Hotrod with BA283AV
Desc: Neve 1272 using the JLM Audio Hotrod. Also includes parts for the BA283AV and the parts needed to use Fabio's PSU for a Neve 1272.

Neve BA283AM - Output Stage Only
Desc: Parts for the Neve BA283AM boards created by Fabio. Just for clarity, this is the output stage, or 2nd gain stage, in the BA283AV. I've built this output stage and it sounds fantastic. A pair of these could be used as makeup gain in a passive summer or a general line amp for balancing.

G7 Parts List
Desc: Parts for G7 tube mic build. There are many options for capsule, tube, and caps, so please don't use this as the "end all be all" parts list. But this should give you a nice starting point.

A few final words: Use this at your own risk. Non-commercial use only. I try to be very complete, but don't lynch me if something is missing. Have fun and long live DIY !!!

SUPERSERVICE Greg, thanks a lot!
:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

LYNCH HIM, LYNCH HIM!!!!

Hah hah, just kidding :green:

Greg, thanks for offering these all up, I think it needs to be METArizerd for future use. I'd be happy to mirror them on my server space if you think it will help. Drop me a PM if you are keen.

Cheers

Matt

matta, what would the mirroring do? Help out if there's alot of traffic? Or something else? I'm a bit dense in parts of the computer world, and severs is one of them.

Hey Greg,

In this case I doubt it will be a traffic issue, unless the whole of the Western Untited States decide to start DIY, on the same day, at the same time... which would be awesome... but I am sceptical of this happening :green:

It really would just be a back up, so if you site if down for whatever reason (which is conceivable) then there is a mirror on my site.

We did this with the Green Pre files in my META.

Cheers

Matt

greg!!
you are the best man! i love the way you organize your BOMs.
thanks for all your hard work and contributions, you make life too easy for us lazy people.:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness::thumb:
-grant

Crap I just checked my Melcor parts list and I noticed that I have 1/8W resistors specified... I actually used 1/4W and will change my parts list.

Back