Need Schematics for Sphere M1200 cards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twist Turner

Anybody got them or am I gonna have to fork over money at Orphan Audio? I'd rather not do that since they don't respond to emails(I already emailed a couple of times looking to drop quite a bit of money with no replys), it might take a life time to get them if I order them!

Anybody know anything about these??? I did get pin out info so I could probably get them up and running. Looks like I've got an input transformer on the input side, knowning the ohms on the output might be helpful. Can i run this transfomerless out? Or should I get something like a 600:600ohm trans for balanced outs? Most likely I"ll recap this before going any further, but a schematic would be great.

I've got nowhere to put the pic's to link them onto here otherwise I would. I got them off ebay last week, do a search of completed items, there were 5 or 6 pics there.

BTW- I thought the sphere stuff ran on +/- 28v. from what I was sent it looks to be 24v + only which is why I was wanting the schematic. Anybody know the correct voltage for these? That would be a good start.

We got a few of the other ones working. :)
we are still trying to work out the gain details on some of the pins,
and no "schematic" per say.

the consoles were designed with one single resistor set in the feedback loop that switched in or out, this was the "-15db" setting on the console. The level of the amp was controlled via the fader which is 10K. Very simple stuff. transformers were reichenbach btw.

dave

Have you had any luck finding these schematics? I would'nt mind taking a peek at them. I have two M-1200's I would like to get racked up.

No, no luck, but since I still have to rewire my entire studio after moving it to a larger location and I have about 2 dozen other things to rack I really haven't pursued it too much. Hopefully one will pop up somewhere. They always do.

I might have these around....will just have to poke about some tommorow at work. I'm also hoping to rack some of them up.

nope, sorry no luck, we've got a file on some sphere parts but not those cards. sorry.

Anyone grab this? Seems Rob's link is dead. If you have em can you mail em to me matt(@)matt-allison(.)com (Remove the brackets). Thanks in advance!

Matt

Latest posts

Back