I'm quitting with DIY ##April's fool!##

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viitalahde

Yep, that's it. I don't just seem to get the kick out of it anymore - or audio equipment in general. Expect some stuff on the Black Market soon..

I think I'll have to look for some other profession, too. I've been interested in gardening, so who knows - I could go to a gardening school.

Damn.

Nothing at all. I do that myself.

There's nothing like cooking with fresh herbs from your own garden. In fact, I need to get started on this year's herb garden.

[quote author="Viitalahde"]What the hell is wrong with gardening?[/quote]
I guess that gardening was the biggest part of the joke.
I mean, you're in Finland, with snow & ice 11 months a year, right ? :wink: :twisted: :thumb:

[quote author="Viitalahde"]Yep, that's it. I don't just seem to get the kick out of it anymore - or audio equipment in general. Expect some stuff on the Black Market soon..

I think I'll have to look for some other profession, too. I've been interested in gardening, so who knows - I could go to a gardening school.

Damn.[/quote]

As King of the World, I forbid it!

[quote author="clintrubber"]
I mean, you're in Finland, with snow & ice 11 months a year, right ? :wink: :twisted: :thumb:[/quote]

Yeah, but Jaakko lives in Tampere, not in Lapland.

Edit: Ah, I am getting it :grin: This one supposed to be also 4/1.

[quote author="Marik"][quote author="clintrubber"]
I mean, you're in Finland, with snow & ice 11 months a year, right ? :wink: :twisted: :thumb:[/quote]

Yeah, but Jaakko lives in Tampere, not in Lapland.[/quote]
I know, I know :thumb: Have been visiting a friend there in July of some year, friend happens to live in Tampere as well. It was hot !
But some snow & ice up to April/May not uncommon as I understood.

[quote author="Marik"][quote author="clintrubber"]

Yeah, but Jaakko lives in Tampere, not in Lapland.

Edit: Ah, I am getting it :grin: This one supposed to be also 4/1.[/quote]
By now it's not longer clear to me who's kiddin' who. :thumb:
And by reacting on your 11/12 I guess I'm kidding myself indirectly, not ? :shock: :green:

[quote author="clintrubber"]
And by reacting on your 11/12 I guess I'm kidding myself indirectly, not ? :shock: :green:[/quote]

Dat's rite :wink:

BTW, on a second thought, what can be more beautiful than gardening in Finland?
You work... well, for a couple months a year, then other 10 months you dedicate your precious time to... DIY :thumb:

Oh, I was in Tampere last June. Was not very hot, but nice :thumb:.

You guys fell for a gag posted by a green dancing llama!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

:razz: :grin: :razz: :grin:

OK laugh, becuase now I make you cry.
Got your taxes done everybody? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

[quote author="CJ"]OK laugh, becuase now I make you cry.
Got your taxes done everybody? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:[/quote]

So that's also the same date over there...

Ha, yes, you made me cry indeed ! :evil: Here I am, saturdaynight, at work, first getting that %*&%#-IC layout finished & when that's done I can get funny with da blue envelope.
Don't tell me that your IRS(or whatever) sends its loveletters in blue as well, right ?

Our IRS is called the South African Revenue Service, SARS... which happens to also be the acronym for a viral disease...

Our tax forms had to be in at the end of Feb, so this is old news for me :green:

Matt

Latest posts

Back