Anyone still interested to see the famous schematic? (JOKE)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, what a great read. You got those guys good.

And to continue with funny April Fools stories, I have a great one.

12 years ago, I was dating this girl. My friend called me up and told me she had screwed this other guy that we both knew. And me not realizing what day it was, I confronted her on it. Her reply was "that asshole said he wouldn't tell anyone". So she admits it and the big fight ensues. I call my friend back an hour later and thank him for the information and tell him that she confessed. Of course he was shocked because he had tried to pick the one person that would have been the least likely for her to have cheated on me with. He had no idea that it had actually happened. The other guy got an earful as well and kept swearing he never said a word.

Of course, this wasn't that funny back then. But now much time has passed that I think it's a story worth telling.

Anyway, happy belated April Fools day.

Matt

That's nothing.

I got the "Guess what, I'm pregnant" version of that joke.

Not funny.

"Oh ah, well, err, thats just ah....great! That's right, great!
Now who's gonna riase the little MF?
Cause I out, bi-atch!

:razz:

Hi all

I have to tell you all, that today I was contacted by email, by Dave Derr himself and was asked to remove any schematic of his product.
Now I can declare myself satisfied, because even the designer felt in my April Fools trap. :grin: :grin: :grin:
One more thing. Because even this year after this thread I still receive requests for the schematic I have to make some clarifications for all the members who didn't read the April Fools thread and also to Dave Derr.

I NEVER HAD ANY SCHEMATIC OF THE FATSO, NEVER REVERSE ENGINEERED IT, NEVER POSTED OR SENT TO ANY MEMBER.
IT WAS A JOKE. I HOPE NOW IT IS ALL CLEAR.

By the way, I can say that, considering that Dave was convinced that I posted the schematic he was stil a very nice guy and I'm really sorry If I made him sad. It even made me feel a bit guilty (although I didn't do anything but a joke) considering how kind he was. I hope he will read the whole thread and have a good laugh.

chrissugar

Latest posts

Back