Brüel & Kjaer 1613

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhaible

I have acquired a battered old Brüel & Kjaer Octave Filter Set Type 1613, which apparenly is all passive, and has impressive looking Inductors inside.

I wonder if this could be hacked / salvaged to make some Equalizer of Filter Bank. Any ideas? Are there schematics available for this?

JH.

FWIW I have this box, which who knows might be comparable:
Philips PM6410 Octave Bandpass Filter

PM6410_edt.jpg

I have the schematic with all R & C values, but unfortunately the six tapped coils are not 'Henryfied', just indicated by codes.
But just let me know if you happen to be interested in more info about this Ph.-filter.

Regards,

Peter

Otherwise, simply contact Bruel&Kjaer.

They still have people genuinely interested in supporting old, old stuff. At least for me, it has always been a positive experience communicating with them...

Jakob E.

[quote author="gyraf"]Otherwise, simply contact Bruel&Kjaer.

They still have people genuinely interested in supporting old, old stuff. At least for me, it has always been a positive experience communicating with them...

Jakob E.[/quote]

Thank you Jakob - I'll call them.

JH.

:?: :?:

..that's really odd - every time I've had a problem, they'd faxed me a schemo within the hour..? I wish I could remember the names of the people I spoke to..

Jakob E.

I just called the number they give on their homepage, -0 extension.

Well, it's not that important. Maybe one day I dismantle it and just measure the inductors.

JH.

clintrubber said:
FWIW I have this box, which who knows might be comparable:
Philips PM6410 Octave Bandpass Filter

PM6410_edt.jpg

I have the schematic with all R & C values, but unfortunately the six tapped coils are not 'Henryfied', just indicated by codes.
But just let me know if you happen to be interested in more info about this Ph.-filter.

Regards,

Peter

Peter,

Do you have these schematics until?, Could you give a copy of them please?

Thanks
Opacheco

moamps said:
I have service manual for 1613 filter. If you are still interested, please send me your mail address via PM.

moamps,
Thanks a lot, I will send a PM right now!

Opacheco

Latest posts

Back