SansAmp (I call it SensAmp) finished with soundfiles...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDee

Hi all.

I´ve finished my sansamp (I call it Sensamp...).It´s a kind of Analog amp simulator, capable of fenderish, marshallish, boogie-ish sounds. You can find the original d.i.y. project here : http://www.tonepad.com/project.asp?id=22. I´ve recorded some soundsamples. Lettering was made with senor letters. More detailed info (about senor lettering) on my website...

sansamp-sample1a.mp3
sansamp-sample1b.mp3
sansamp-sample1c.mp3
sansamp-sample1d.mp3
303-sample.mp3

My finished SensAmp:
img444b965bd1a9e.jpg

img444b96479bf3e.jpg

This is how the pcb of the sansamp look like:
img43e3b787c5282.jpg

Happy 1st may...
JayDee

:shock:

Awesome!

Did you, by any chance, get those knobs from me? I can't remember who all bought some but they are beautiful on that red faceplate! I've been hoping to see them being used well, and I'd say that is done quite well!

Inspiring work!

:thumb:

JC

[quote author="Mbira"]:thumb:
Care to show an inside pic?[/quote]

Yes. But I have to take some. That will maybe take a few days...

[quote author="Ptownkid"]that's two gt-2's in one right?
I built one too, but in pedal form and it rules.[/quote]

Yes, that´s right. I am not using it for guitars only, but also for drumloops or summing. That´s why it is stereo.

[quote author="rascalseven"]:shock:

Awesome!

Did you, by any chance, get those knobs from me? I can't remember who all bought some but they are beautiful on that red faceplate! I've been hoping to see them being used well, and I'd say that is done quite well!

Inspiring work!

:thumb:

JC[/quote]

No, I didn´t. I directly got them from a taiwan friend. I also used them on my G-SSL (in silver) and I think they look similar to the manley knobs = awesome!

Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back